Complaint Review: Winners International

• Phone: 876-297-2852
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Winners Internation you have won 5 million dollars Kingston Jamaica

They called me at home and told me that I had won 5 million dollars. (I don't even know how they got my phone number) But I had never even bought a ticket, so I checked them out to see what it was all about and I am glad that I did. This guy Mike, I believe was his name was, told me he would contact me tomorrow and tell me what to do to claim my prize. I actually still have the message saved to my answering machine, just in case. He has a very heavy accent, you almost can't even understand him. The scariest part about it all is without me telling him, he knew my home address. So people beware, and don't fall for the scams.

mtsemijr
Barre, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winners-International/Kingston-/Winners-Internation-you-have-won-5-million-dollars-Kingston-Jamaica-474723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winners International