Complaint Review: Winter Creek Store

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mandy — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Winter Creek Store
Internet USA

Winter Creek Store Website frequently hacked (or it's a total scam) wintercreekstore.com Internet

Bought shampoo from Winter Creek Store in fall of 2013. Received the shampoo but 2 weeks later, my credit card information was used fradulently to buy over $1,000 worth of stuff. I received a phone call informing me of so- not from my bank. They only way I can think someone got my phone number was throguh this website, so I don't know if the entire site is a scam or if they just don't use proper security with their purchases.

When I went to dig for more information, I found that no contact information was given on the site- no address, phone number, or anything. Sketchty. What I did find was a page decribing how they are not responsible for any security breaches related to your credit card information. It says right there o nthe site that there's a chance your credit card may be hacked- d**n it if it took me forever to find that page. I'm kicking myself.

Get your special shampoo somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winter-Creek-Store/internet/Winter-Creek-Store-Website-frequently-hacked-or-its-a-total-scam-wintercreekstorecom-1100240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winter Creek Store