Complaint Review: Wipe New Avanto

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — sandyU Utah Virgin Islands (US)
Wipe New Avanto
945 Seahawk Circle Internet United States of America

Wipe New Avanto Refusal to grant money back on "Refuse-Return-to-Sender" on unopened pkg. per tel call to co. Internet

Tried to order only 1 bottle of product online.  There was no way to cancel the order online, so I got the double order anyway and paid double P/H.  Called the company to ask if I refuse-return to shipper they said if I did I still would not get a refund.  Is this legal?  After unhappily getting the order I thought I could return it for a refund.  I learned about their ripoff too late, darn it, so I joined your org.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wipe-New-Avanto/internet/Wipe-New-Avanto-Refusal-to-grant-money-back-on-Refuse-Return-to-Sender-on-unopened-pkg-968496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wipe New Avanto