Complaint Review: Wipe New

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Bessemer Michigan United States of America
Wipe New
PO Box 2607 Internet, Virginia United States of America

Wipe New I return product to company, they admitted to geting it, They will not refund my money. Internet, Virginia

I purchased two bottles of Wipe new. when I got them the instructions on the products said it was for leather, vinyl, plasctic and rubber. My vehicles are made of metal. I  could not use product for my vehicles. I returned the product back to them. They have admitted that they have recieved the product back but will not refund  me for the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wipe-New/Internet-Virginia-23450-2607/Wipe-New-I-return-product-to-company-they-admitted-to-geting-it-They-will-not-refund-my-989537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wipe New