Complaint Review: Wipe New

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Billi — Kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
Wipe New
400 Returns Rd, Internet United States of America

Wipe New Scumers,I ordered biger bottles and got 3 OZ.I paid shipping and handling $31.96.Shipping is 7.99$ Internet

I have seen marketing on TV.If you call in next 10 minutes,they will double size of bottle for 19.99$.I have ordered 2 bottles.I've found that my card was charged for $71.94.Didn't look good.Finally I've got a product(2 small pack.)

1 small bottle 3 OZ Wipe New

3 small chlotes

1 q-tip

gloves

Small parcel  weight 4-5 OZ.They send me 2 parcels??????  Product was NOT A SIZE THAT I HAVE ORDERED
It cost $ 39.98 +SHIPPING /HANDLING $31.96

Shipping is 7.99 or even cheaper.I PAID $31.96,for f-ing what.I've called them,and I was told that I can return product but they will not send me money for shipping.

What to do ,I don't know.If I want to send that back,I will pay for shipping(I already paid $31.96),that mean I will loose about $40.00 for nothing and plus difference on size on bottles.

SCUM,SCUM,SCUM,I WISH THAT SOMEONE CAN ARREST THEM FOR CON<OR AT LIST THEY NEED TO PAY BIG BIG FINE FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.WIPE NEW IS SCUM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wipe-New/internet/Wipe-New-ScumersI-ordered-biger-bottles-and-got-3-OZI-paid-shipping-and-handling-319-949359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wipe New