Complaint Review: Wipe New

• Reported By: Jimmy Jam Productions — Miramar Florida United States of America
Wipe New
PO BOX 2607. Virginia Beach, VA 23450-2607 Internet United States of America

Wipe New Stole money from my account. Internet

After seeing an impressive infomercial about Wipe New on TV late one night, I decided to call the next day and order it. Just after entering all of my credit card information and just before actually clicking "Checkout", I exited the site. I did this because in a separate window I just found multiple customer complaints about the product and how they upcharge and don't actually give the customer an option to order just the bottle. At this point I was not able to re-open and view my cart as there was nothing in the cart anymore. This scared me and I found a couple days later that the company ran my credit card for almost double the amount. I called and cancelled the order and was given a run-around by every representative. I was told that the order was already placed (which it never actually was) and that I had to wait until it arrived to refuse it. I waited and waited and finally did just that but didn't see the charges removed until much later and while glancing at the product before refusing it, I realized it's half the size that was promised in the pictures on the site and on TV. [continued below]....
..... I checked again at my credit card statement and I was still charged for shipping ON A PRODUCT I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! At this point, I am stuck paying the shipping and did not even use the product. From the massive amount of negative reviews on the site it's obvious this company is a scam and just makes money from lying and stealing whatever money they can get away with stealing. Do not ever do business with them, they will lie and overcharge you and stick you with the shipping charges if you refuse it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wipe-New/internet/Wipe-New-Stole-money-from-my-account-Internet-1004718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wipe New