Complaint Review: WipeNew

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ken Kattner — Austin Texas United States of America
P O Box 2607 Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

WipeNew False Advertising, Scam, Ripoff Virginia Beach, Virginia

This is one of the worst scams on the Internet.  They have false advertising on TV and misleading information as to the prices for the product.

I was under the impression that my total cost would be 19.99 for two bottles of wipenew.  The processing, shipping and handling fee was to be 7.99 and take up to 2 weeks before arriving by USPOSTAL shipping.

When I got the products ordered the Processing and Handling was 39.95.

My wife and I called their operater for verification of this.  The customer service rep was not willing to give a complete refund on credit card if I sent it back with approx shipping charge to me of 7.99.  She finally said she could allow a 15.98 refund to be on my credit card.  So, I kept the bottles and wipe kit for a total of 54.95.

I was not pleased at all that it renewed my vinyl trim of my truck.

The company not only got 39.95 out of my pocket but also made a profit of approx 15.88 on shipping, handling and processing fee.

This outrageous, fraud, false advertising, and a big scam by wipenew. I wish I coud wipenew their butts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WipeNew/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-/WipeNew-False-Advertising-Scam-Ripoff-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-1015261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WipeNew