Complaint Review: Wippy

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jay Zed — Bradford
Wippy
Internet United Kingdom

Wippy Wippy UKWippy.com Won camera on bid, was not told about additional charges and been 4 months not received item  Internet

I received an email advertisement stating that products can be won very cheap from Wippy.com. I thought lets try it out, after a minute or two I somehow won a Fujifilm camera and it was only for a few pounds (UK GBP).

I then paid a few pounds with a credit card expecting to win the item, but I was told I needed to fill in a form for credit card verification form and needed to provide passport or drivers license. So I filled in the credit card form and attached my drivers license to the email.

I repeatedly kept asking why these documents were needed and they told me it is for the one household per house policy, I asked the same question several times and got the same answer. Later on I found out it was for the £34.99 they charge every month. They didn't tell me about this when I asked them at the time.

Now I have been contacting them every week asking them when I will recieve my item and they keep telling me in a few weeks repeatedly and it has been 3 months that I haven't received the camera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wippy/internet/Wippy-Wippy-UKWippycom-Won-camera-on-bid-was-not-told-about-additional-charges-and-been-1065323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wippy