Harbor

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Brad — Rainham Alabama
Wippy.com
Internet, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Wippy.com misrepresentation won an auction paid money never received goods Internet Wippy.com

I am a partially sighted OAP residing in the United Kingdom and got caught up in the 'on-line' Auction scam - they say if it's to good to be true then it probably isn't!  How right they are I purchased an item for £6.06 retailing at around £40-45.  I know Silly Silly.

I paid directly from my bank account because I don't believe in credit cards.  However, dispute numeruos emails they say they will not refund monies without my bank details but, they already have them and I refuse to re-submit them in case they endeavour to 'steal' even more money.

So, I am now in a 'Catch 22' situation by my not providing the details they are requesting I will not get a refund.  They have no intention of refunding anyway that is just an excuse on their part not to refund!

This is one h**l of a scam - How many more people have been caught in this way by these thieves there is no other word for them other than thieves!!!!!!!

Thank you for your  time everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wippycom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Wippycom-misrepresentation-won-an-auction-paid-money-never-received-goods-Internet-Wippy-1078843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wippy.com