Complaint Review: Wippy.com

• Reported By: jellybean — Kaingaroa Forest Rotorua Alabama
Wippy.com
Internet United Kingdom

Wippy.com RIPOFF Internet

I saw wippy.com on facebook offering a 24 hour free bid to which I did I bid on a mini speaker and won that bid.  When a few days later I checked that the purchase money had been taken from my account the amount taken had been exceeded by 100%.

When I rang my bank they told me that wippy, had taken a 12 month subscription fee out that I had not approved of/  When I emailed wippy's complaint section I was told that this amount was sent to me in an email that it hadn't been and that I had agreed.  When I argued back and forth with emails they agreed to refubd part of the money but that they would keep one months subscription amount to which I argued that as I had not agreed to nay subscription and that the email I received from them also stated there was no subscription fee that I thought they were acting in a fraudulent manner and that I wanted full reimbursement.

The email I received tonight said they reviewed my request and that I will now get no refud of any description including the anount I paid for the auction for goods I am never to receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wippycom/internet/Wippycom-RIPOFF-Internet-1049251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wippy.com