Complaint Review: WireFly

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
9301 Peppercorn Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

WireFly Bogus Rebate Largo Maryland

Just another ripped off WireFly customer here. Submitted my "customer loyalty" rebate ontime. There was an error. I called and was told to resubmit with the error corrected and I would get my rebate. Never heard from them again. When I check on line it said:

Your rebate claim submission was postmarked more than 210 days after activation or process date.

When I called, Andrea said that no I had resubmitted more than 30 days after I received my initial letter saying that I had been rejected.

Think I am gonna sue? You betcha!

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireFly/Largo-Maryland-20774/WireFly-Bogus-Rebate-Largo-Maryland-273598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WireFly