Complaint Review: WireFly.com

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
WireFly.com
www.wirefly.com Nationwide India

WireFly.com SCAM!!!! India Internet

I went online to get phone through wirefly for tmobile services. I was told I have to pay for the phones and the first months service in advance. I paid wirefly a total of $523.00. I called Tmobile to next day to set up easy pay and was informed by tmobile that they never recieved any money from wirefly on my behalf and I now had a balance with them. After myself and tmobile contacted them they had no trace of my $523.00 that I paid with my credit card! I canceled the service with wirefly and fedex and told them not to ship the items. Afterwards, wirefly contacted Fedex and had them to ship the items anyway! I refuse the items and sent them back, I called wirefly to ask about my money and they lied and told me I had to get my money from tmobile, but tmobile never got any money from wirefly. I had to contact my bank for the bank to credit my account and retrieve the funds back from wirefly.com.

Please Beware People, Don't Buy Anything From Wirefly.com
It is a SCAM!!!!!!!

To blessed to be stressed
Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireFlycom/nationwide/WireFlycom-SCAM-India-Internet-428552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WireFly.com