intended

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: amytavo52 — rio rico Arizona United States of America
Wired Plastic
po box 71402 salt lake city, Utah United States of America

Wired Plastic Bancorp WIRED PLASTIC KEEPING MY MONEY RUNAROUND salt lake city, Utah

My sister in law wired money to the card through western union. Wired plastic will not release my money to me after i have faxed documents i recieved my wired plastic card in the mail about a month ago. Then i activated the card and all was fine even hooked it to my paypal account on 10/11/12 in the morning i had my sisterin law who is away on business wire me 120$ through western union i then called my card and it says i have $120 but when i go to use the card it is declined. I call customer service and she says the account has been suspended, until i fax in documents that it will take 24-48hrs i wait 24 and call nothing, then 48 and nothing they say they never recieved documents. So today mon 10/15/12 i fax documents id,ss card, paystub and letter from my sister in law saying funds were intended for me.. i call back and they say they recieved documents but birthdays dont match.. might i add everytime i call i have to verify my name birthdate last 4 of social and card number and now they say birthdates dont match and now the letter has to be notorized.. i was on phone 2 hrs waiting for a supervisor and one never picked up. all i want is my money!! all they are giving me is the runaround i understand fraud and needing to verify info but all my documents match and they are telling me its not enough please help me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wired-Plastic/salt-lake-city-Utah-84171/Wired-Plastic-Bancorp-WIRED-PLASTIC-KEEPING-MY-MONEY-RUNAROUND-salt-lake-city-Utah-955373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wired Plastic