Complaint Review: Wirefly Inphonic

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:sherman Texas
Wirefly Inphonic
9301 Peppercorn Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Wirefly Inphonic rebate ripoff No rebates received no error on rebate forms 5 weeks pass due all I get run around Largo Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: update: Checks were mailed March 28th

*UPDATE Employee: Please send me an email

*Author of original report: Inphonic-Rep from Office of th President

*UPDATE Employee: Need to follow rebate instructions

On 8-15-05 I order 2 cell phones from Wirefly InPhonic Inc. (888-947-3359)with mail-in rebates of $100.00 EACH. On 10-25-05 I Mailed the completed forms with other information, copies etc..,

They received them on 11-14-05 according to their automated phone messages (866-800 4303). And on 11-16-05 was posted on their web page (www.cellphonerebates.com).

According to the rebate form, I should receive the checks with in 10 weeks. That put the date on 1-25-06. I got No Checks. So I waited almost 4 more weeks No Checks, on 2-20-06 3:40PM Texas time, I called the phone # listed above, talk to Rose Mary at customer service, she said there is no error on the rebate forms what so ever I should get the Checks with in a week. A week pass and no checks.

On 2-27-06 1:00PM Texas time I called again, Talk to Lori at customer service she said my rebate forms been in validation period she couldn't give time limit, so I asked to talk to supervisor, the line went dead. I am getting the run around.

sherman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2006 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-Inphonic/Largo-Maryland-20774/Wirefly-Inphonic-rebate-ripoff-No-rebates-received-no-error-on-rebate-forms-5-weeks-pass-d-178983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly Inphonic

update: Checks were mailed March 28th

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

I emailed with Mike K. on March 17th to explain that his submission was still in the processing phase and to expect it to take another 2-3 weeks. His claim was approved and checks were mailed March 28th.

Please send me an email

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

I apologize Mike that Jennifer didn't know the specifics of your rebate. If you were told by our rebate processing center that you qualified for your rebates, there is no reason for your claim to still be in limbo.

Please email me at ddennis(at)inphonic.com, and include your order number. We will see to it that you receive your check for the approved rebates.

Doreen Dennis

Inphonic-Rep from Office of th President

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

My rebate form states the following:
-Copy of the datedsales receipt
-Copy of the 12 digit UPC barcode
_Top page copy of Your 2nd wireless service bill for this account dated within 120 days after acvtivation date.
Rebate forms must be postmarked no earlier than 60 days after activation date and no later than 120 days after activation date.
SO Mr. or Mrs. Rep from Office of the President DO YOUR MATH.
It Also states "you will receive a check for $100.00 within 150 days from your activation date or 10 weeks of our receipt of your properly completed rebate request"
My rebates have no errors what so ever according to your records stated by Rose Mary on 2-20-06 & Linda on 3-6-06, I Know there is no errors I followed instructions to the TEE.

I Consider your Rebuttal another rip-off answer to keep my money longer.

Need to follow rebate instructions

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

our rebate requirements state that you need to include your 6th month's wireless bill with your claim. This is so that we can get paid by the carrier. More information here: http://www.wireflyrebates.com/

If you activated your phone in August, there is no way you would have been able to submit a complete claim only 3 months later.

I apologize that Lori was unable to help you. Please take another look at the rebate instructions and remail your claim during the correct time period.

rep. from