Complaint Review: Wirefly - Inphonic

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2007

• Reported By:Jonesville North Carolina
Wirefly - Inphonic
10790 Parkridge Boulevard Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Wirefly - Inphonic This company offers rebates on cell phone purchases and tell you that your information is wrong. Reston Virginia

I ordered a cell phone from Wirefly.com and sent in my rebate months later like I was supposed to. But because the printed receipt of my bill from my wireless provider said that I was late on my previous bill, the company denied my first rebate. The problem is that my wireless company prints my next bill days after my bill from the previous month was due. Because I was a few days late should not matter in my opionion on this rebate.

I waited to send in my next rebate. Wirefly claimed that my bill was the wrong one within the date period that they gave me. They did not send my rebate receipt back so I could go by the dates that they needed. I am absolutely positive that my dated bill was the correct one that they needed. I had 2 months to make sure when my 180 days were up.

Karl
Jonesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-Inphonic/Reston-Virginia-20191/Wirefly-Inphonic-This-company-offers-rebates-on-cell-phone-purchases-and-tell-you-that-286646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly - Inphonic