Complaint Review: Wirefly - Inphonic

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Wirefly - Inphonic
wirefly.com Internet U.S.A.

Wirefly - Inphonic Not activating my phone Internet

So, on December 13th, I ordered an LG Chocolate through Wirefly, with Verizon being my provider. That was over 2 weeks ago. For the past two weeks, I've been promised by several people that my phone would be "sheeped and ahcteevated" within 24 hours. Well wouldn't you know it... didn't happen. So I spoke to a supervisor today, and he promised me the same exact thing. So On Monday, when my phone isn't activated, which it probably won't be, I'll be canceling with them and going through Verizon directly.

I have had an absolutely horrible experience with Wirefly, and I will never ever go through them again. I am not a racist, but I wish that the person(s) I spoke to, spoke English... this is after all America. But that is simply a petty complaint. If you're reading this, and considering Wirefly... stop, step away from the computer, now slap yourself. Do it again. Come back. Feel better?

Danilio88
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-Inphonic/internet/Wirefly-Inphonic-Not-activating-my-phone-Internet-295336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly - Inphonic