Complaint Review: Wirefly Or Inphonic

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:Garland Texas
Wirefly Or Inphonic
1010 Wisconsin Avenue,Suite 600, Washington,, DC U.S.A.

Inphonic ripoff Washington, District of Columbia

I dont know how the law works in this country. Inphonic ripped of 500$ from me. Tell me a way to fight for justice. Please guide me through every step to curb these guys for their bad practices. I need information on how to approach a lawyer and and how I bring them to court, I have requested BBB to do this but they tried contacting them many times and no response. I want to bring down this inphonic or wirefly so that justice can prevail.

Srini
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-Or-Inphonic/Washington-DC-2007/Inphonic-ripoff-Washington-District-of-Columbia-210560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly Or Inphonic