Complaint Review: Wirefly - Whereismyorder.com - cellphonerebates.com - Inphonic - lowermybills.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Fullerton California
P.O. Box 52902 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Wirefly - Whereismyorder.com - cellphonerebates.com -Inphonic - lowermybills.com Rebate Ripoff! Phoenix Arizona

I saw an ad for 2 Motorola Razr v3 phones for $170.00 each. It also offered accompanying Bluetooth earsets for free AND on top of that they offered a rebate for the FULL COST of the phones ($340.00). Only after receiving the phones (with NO Bluetooth) did I discover that I had to wait 6 months before I could even apply for a rebate! Then after about a week, I e-mailed and called Wirefly Customer Service to inquire about the earpieces in which their response was that they had such an unexpected response to their ad that they ran short and would mail it out as soon as they had the new shipment in. I never received it. After the required 6 months I mailed away for my rebate along with ALL of the required "proofs" that they wanted. I received a letter just this past Saturday stating that I do not qualify for the rebate due to the fact that the UPC code submitted is not valid for this promotion...?...!!! I took it right off the box that they sent me the phone in! I intend to follow up on this and get my $340.00 back! I hope that my report will keep someone else from getting taken advantage of!!!

Kristen
Fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-Whereismyordercom-cellphonerebatescom-Inphonic-lowermybillscom/Phoenix-Arizona-85072-2902/Wirefly-Whereismyordercom-cellphonerebatescom-Inphonic-lowermybillscom-Rebate-R-183576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly - Whereismyorder.com - cellphonerebates.com - Inphonic - lowermybills.com