Complaint Review: Wirefly (aka Inphonic.com)

• Submitted: Mon, September 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:fishers Indiana
Wirefly (aka Inphonic.com)
9301 Peppercorn Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Wirefly, Inphonic ripoff - $260 rebates for two Razr phones were not recieved Largo Maryland Internet

I order two Razr phones on wirefly (Aka InPhonic) website on 12/28/05 and signed up for two year cingular family plan. There are two customer loyalty rebates of $130 each, total $260.

As the rebate stated, I had to wait 180days after phones were activate, before filing rebate. So I waited 180days and mailed out everything they asked for both phones, filled the forms, enclosed recipts, UPC barcodes copy, everything. I even send the rebate request for each phone in separate mails as they requested on the rebate forms.

After mailing reabte info out, I checked their website everyday for rebate status. Eight weeks passed, nothing was updated, so I called Wirefly. They told me their system was malfunction, so couldn't check my rebate process result and ask me to call back later, I did again, same thing. Then they say they will call me back if they found about my status, but no one ever called me back.

So now after using my phones for 9 months and mailed out rebate form for almost 3 months, I still didn't get my rebates from Wirefly.

My order # on wirefly: 531526574
One of the phone is activated on 1/16/06
another is activated on 1/18/06

To contact me, please call my cell at 734-819-1327

Jingying
fishers, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly-aka-Inphoniccom/Largo-Maryland/Wirefly-Inphonic-ripoff-260-rebates-for-two-Razr-phones-were-not-recieved-Largo-Maryla-211543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly (aka Inphonic.com)