Complaint Review: Wirefly

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Brownstown Michigan
Wirefly
www.wirefly.com Haggerstown, Maryland U.S.A.

Wirefly English speaking employees might help Haggerstown Maryland

First off, if you do choose to get a cell phone from these people, I would allow at least 3 days to get the deal done.

The got the address all wrong, after I repeated it 3 times and I made them repeat it 3 times. When I realized what the problem was I was able to contact fed ex, however, I am still unsure if I will be able to get the phone today, regardless of that, I would steer clear of these folks at all costs.

Eddie
Brownstown, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/Haggerstown-Maryland/Wirefly-English-speaking-employees-might-help-Haggerstown-Maryland-462490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly