Complaint Review: Wirefly

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Kingsland Arkansas
Wirefly
www.wirefly.com Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Wirefly - Inphonic Wirefly will not honor return of phone Largo Maryland

My husband and I purchased phones and contract service through Wirely/Inphonic in February of last year. This November my Motorola Razr stopped functioning. I found out the phone was still under the manufacturer's warranty so I called Wirefly. They sent me a RA label which you HAVE to have to return anything to them. I boxed the phone with all the chargers, etc. and sent the phone on it's way. I watched the package travel via the tracking number by FedEx. Now they're saying that there was NO phone in the box when their warehouse employee opened the box! I found out 2 days ago that their labels which you HAVE to have, mind you DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE ON THEM!

So now I'm out a phone and they're refusing to send me a new one. Now I'm paying for service for which I have no phone to use. They're saying it's FedEx's problem, and FedEx told me they denied the claim by Wirefly almost 15 days ago. They're customer support is TERRIBLE...you can't understand their reps and all they're taught is to apologize for the inconvenience. DO NOT under any circumstances send them a return without buying insurance for it YOURSELF! I never thought a company would provide labels without insurance on them for expensive electronics.

Cindy
Kingsland, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/Largo-Maryland/Wirefly-Inphonic-Wirefly-will-not-honor-return-of-phone-Largo-Maryland-295072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly