Complaint Review: Wirefly

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Nica24301 — Pulaski Virginia
Wirefly
Pulaski, Virginia USA

Wirefly Walmart Wireless Do not order anything from Walmart Wireless ,Wirefly, Pulaski Virginia

I ordered 4 cell phones through Walmart Wireless on March 2, 2014.  Not only have I yet to recieve the phones, but suddenly the website doesn't exist.  When I tried to call the customer service number, I get a message saying the office is closed and then the phone hangs up.  I have been trying to call the office for 2 weeks now.  I also sent emails with no reply.  Since I couldn't reach Walmart Wireless, I contacted Walmart's customer support center.  They told me that the couldn't do anything because they only dealt with Walmart.com and had no control over 3rd parties that they use.  When I voiced my concern about the 3rd party being some type of scam, they didn't seem to care.  I am now in the process of changing my credit card, so that it will not be charged. Monica, Pulaski, VA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/Pulaski-Virginia-24301/Wirefly-Walmart-Wireless-Do-not-order-anything-from-Walmart-Wireless-Wirefly-Pulaski-Vi-1131634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly