qualified

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2008

• Reported By:Papaaloa Hawaii
Wirefly
www.wirefly.com Washington, D. C. U.S.A.

Wirefly sent wrong cell phone and NO SIM CARD Washington D.C.

We ordered two free cell phones from Wirefly.com and a 2 year contract with AT&T. I paid the extra $19.99 for next business day shipping but they shipped it 4 days later through USPS and NOT even Priority service. That was after 3 on-line chats with customer service and witnessing their patronizing canned replies.
We received one Blacberry 8100, black, NO SIM card! All accessories did NOT work,( the charger won't work) and the Blackberry was suppsed to be a RED 8110-not 8100.

Instead of an AT&T phone it was a T MOBILE which was obviously USED. Our AT&T service bill came within a week before we even received the one phone (we are still waiting for the second phone.) The book which came with it was bent and marked! I contacted Wirefly customer service and they suggested I return the phone, but with their specifications of the phones needing to have less than 1/2 hour use, in new condition, without us being charged for it, how am I supposed to prove that this was previously used before I received it?

Also, they state that in the box they send a shipping label, but of course I never received one! I can't even use the phone because there is NO SIM card yet. They say it is on it's way but so far I have no confirmation # stating it has shipped. I have dealt with the on-line chat customer service for the last time! It is useless!
I would NOT trust this company ever again, and the customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with.
Consumers BEWARE!

Debbi
Papaaloa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/Washington-D-C/Wirefly-sent-wrong-cell-phone-and-NO-SIM-CARD-Washington-DC-361322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly