Complaint Review: Wirefly

• Reported By:Spirngfield Illinois
Wirefly
www.wirefly.com Internet U.S.A.

Wirefly Cell Phone Rip Off Internet

Wirefly.com is suppose to be this company that you can go through no matter what carrier you use and get an upgraded phone. You have more options then maybe your carrier has to offer, however, it isn't a good idea.
First, we upgraded one of our phones (we have family talk plan) and it went through fine. Then we try to upgrade another one and they call us. Some foreign guy that took 25 minutes before he could even understand what our order number was. (Talk about a waste of time). He informed us that we had to fax our personal information. Our social security card and our driver's lic. I don't know about the person next to me, but I don't ever just fax that to an unknown number. The fax number they give is unknown.

I repeatedly kept asking why we had to fax that information this time and we didn't last time. He couldn't even answer your question. He just kept repeating himself. If Wirefly can't hire individuals that can help you then what is the point of talking to anyone. They are rude and inconsiderate. I wouldn't purchase anything from them. They are a rip off. They sell you phones, which I believe are refurbished and they lie about it and then you have problems with the phone 2 months later and they have a no return policy. Use your carrier over wirefly.com because at least your carrier backs the phone up and at least you can talk to someone there that will happily answer your questions not just repeat you. If I wanted myself repeated I would have asked the same questions to my 2 year old.

Dev2005
Spirngfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/internet/Wirefly-Cell-Phone-Rip-Off-Internet-369613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly