Complaint Review: Wirefly

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tiredoftears@truebeginnings.com — Canton Georgia U.S.A.
Wirefly

Wirefly www.wirefly.com No returned funds for RMA mailed. Internet

*Author of original report: If I had the d**n order number you would be on here

*UPDATE Employee: Wirefly Accessory Order

I purchased a cell phone from wirefly for a friends of mine who did not have a credit card for use over the internet.  I ordered a phone and a case that was suppose to fit the phone.  When I got the package the phone was no where close to fitting unto the case so I called wirefly CS and was given a RMA.  I mailed it back to them waiting on a credit on my card and that was Dec 2011.  It is March 19, 2012 and no credit, they refuse to help me because I do not have an order number and they claim that they never charged my card even though I have the charge on my statement which is where I got the 800 number from.  DUH!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/internet/Wirefly-wwwwireflycom-No-returned-funds-for-RMA-mailed-Internet-856085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly

If I had the d**n order number you would be on here

AUTHOR: Tiredoftears@truebeginnings.com - (U.S.A.)

NO ONE WANTED TO HELP ME WHEN I CALLED, BUT NOW ALL THE SUDDEN BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP ON YOU YOU WANT TO WORK IT OUT ASAP...REALLY?

Wirefly Accessory Order

AUTHOR: wirefly_kim - (USA)

I work at Wirefly's HQ, and what you have posted about does not sound right.  I would like to assist you with your order and see if we can process your refund ASAP.  If you would please contact us at the corportate office at 866-852-3216, we will be happy to assist you with resolving your order issue as soon as possible.  You can also contact us by sending us your order number to onlinesupport at wirefly dot com, and we will be happy to work with you as soon as possible to resolve this for you.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!