• Report: #204317

• Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Adrian Michigan
Wirefly
wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wirefly ripoff, bogus rebate, nonexistant customer service Internet

*Author of original report: Inphonic - Wirefly Rebate finally came

I purchased a Motorola i850 cell phone from this company in Oct. 05 with the promise of obtaining a $130 rebate. After submitting the exact same rebate forms and criteria 4 times, it was accepted and I received confirmation that it was being processed. That was in May '06. When I called their customer service number I would get a recording that all previously submitted rebates had to be reprocessed and there would be yet another delay.
I think this company counts on customers getting discouraged and giving up, but it only infuriates me. I will keep contacting agencies such as this until they give me my money.

Denise
Adrian, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wirefly/nationwide/Wirefly-ripoff-bogus-rebate-nonexistant-customer-service-Internet-204317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly

Inphonic - Wirefly Rebate finally came

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

After filing my initial RipOff report, emailing every big wig I could find an address for, and faxing numerous letters to the company, I got an email about 2 weeks ago telling me my rebate would be here in 10-14 days. I'd gotten emails like that before so I was skeptical. However, I got a check for $130 in the mail today.
So, don't give up...it worked for me!