Complaint Review: Wirefly.Com

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:Bentonville Arkansas
Wirefly.Com
1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW District Of Columbia County, Washington DC U.S.A.

Wirefly.Com charged an unathorized credit, plus charge me for deposites that i did not agree to District Of Columbia County Washington

Read away the string of emails between me and wirefly.com. They charged a credit card that i never provided them for a specific order and also charge me for charges i never agreed to or show on my invoices i got from wirefly.com. I have talked to 4 reps and have gotten 6 different reps to reply back to me by email. All this time i cannot get a manager to talk to me and i get hung up everytime i try to get a manager on the line. Stay away from wirefly.com and also check www.bbb.org, for they have a horible rating.

-----Original Message-----
From: WhereIsMyOrder.com T-Mobile Billing Questions [mailto:webform@whereismyorder.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:02 PM
To: risepul@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: T-Mobile: Billing, Credits, Refunds-I don't understand this charge. (#8675-76107364-2038)

Dear Ricardo,

Thank you for contacting our customer relations department.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The total order cost is $769.93, which the phone price of BlackBerry Pearl w/ myFaves $24.99, the phone price of $24.99, the phone price of Motorola RAZR V3 Cherry Blossom Tattoo w/ myFaves $99.99, the phone price of Motorola RAZR V3 Dragon Tattoo w/ myFaves $99.99, deposit for two lines $250 per line, Processing Fee $9.98, and Shipping $9.99. We have not charged extra.

Answers to frequently asked questions as well as order status are available on www.whereismyorder.com.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Jones
Customer Relations Department

From: Sent: Jun 18, 2007 3:17:11 AM

E-mail Address:Order Number:544728210
Subtopic:I don't understand this charge.
Comment:Someone from Wirefly.com needs to contact me asap at 501-442-9812 in regards to unauthorized chareges to my visa credit card. I have called all ready and i am getting no where we the customer service reps that answer the phone.

Attached are the transaction from the approved VISA Credit Card from ARVEST that are the approved transactions from Ricardo Sepulveda to Wirefly.com and the Credit Card provided for this purchase. Wirefly.com used an unauthorized credit card and made unauthorized charges to my Visa Credit Card last four numbers (8298). Wirefly.com your prompt credit back to Visa Credit Card number 8298 of $699.98 is expected ASAP... Wirefly.com was not given two credit cards to charge to from Ricardo Sepulveda and your entry screen for purchases does not even allow this to happen... One more time I NEVER authorized a deposite charge of $500.00, for I would have never agreed to this new service and would have cancelled my order with Wirefly.com... Also my invoices from Wirefly.com do not even show any $500.00 charges to my credit cards, for if they did I would have returned the phones back to wirefly.com and cancelled my order...

Transaction: POS Debit

From:[mailto:Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:04 PM
To: webform@whereismyorder.com; risepul@cox.net

E-mail Address:Order Number:60848235
Subtopic:I don't understand this charge.
Comment:I never authorized a $500.00 totals in deposits. Wirefly has no proof of this authorization... I have clear proof off only the charges for the phone with clear invoices from Wirefly.com. NO AUTHORIZATION FROM ME ON THE DEPOSITE AT ALL TO BE CHAREGE TO MY VISA Card with last 4 of 8298.

Again, I did not authorize the charges of $699.98 to my Visa Card at all and I have all ready been charged for the right charges on my other Visa Card and have paid them.

I have called all ready once and talked to someone in India that could not help me and told me to call back on Monday.

Wirefly.com has made unauthorized charges to my credit card VISA (8298) of $699.98 and need to be credited back ASAP...

Your prompt attention is needed in this matter, for I have all ready taken proper measures to protect my monies and my credit from unauthorized charges from Wirefly.com. I am trying to resolve this matter with Wirefly.com the best that I can and resolution is the credit of $699.98 back to my VISA card that was not AUTHORIZED to be charge or used in this purchase. Visa Card Number with last four of 8298 was not the AUTHORIZED visa to be used with this purchase at all...

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:41 PM
To: risepul@cox.net
Subject: RE: T-Mobile: Billing, Credits, Refunds-I don't understand this charge. (#8675-76070666-8826)

Dear Ricardo,

Thank you for contacting our customer relations site.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience. As I check the details on your order, I understand that we do not overcharged you. We only charge you a total of Order Total $769.93.
Detail of order cost is :
BlackBerry Pearl w/ myFaves - 24.99
BlackBerry Pearl White w/ myFaves -24.99 Motorola RAZR V3 Cherry Blossom Tattoo w/ myFaves - $99.99 Deposit Collected by IPC 250.00 Motorola RAZR V3 Dragon Tattoo w/ myFaves -$99.99 Deposit Collected by IPC 250.00 Processing Fee 9.98 Shipping 9.99

If you insist that the above information is wrong, you can contact us again.

You chat with our customer service agent online by login to whereismyorder.com and click Chat button.

Answers to frequently asked questions as well as order status are available on whereismyorder.com.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Lenny Fernandez
Customer Relationship Department

From: [mailto:Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 6:56 PM
To: webform@whereismyorder.com; risepul@cox.net

E-mail Address:Order Number:60848235
Subtopic:I don't understand this charge.
Comment:On oreder 544728210 there was charged 699.98 to my credit that was not the credit provided as the credit card of payment. Wirefly charged me $699.98 to my Visa Credit Card last four numbers 8298 and also charged $249.00 dollars to my Visa Credit Card Last four numbers 4123. This was a total charge of $949.98... I only agreed to a total charge of $249 and that is what i have proof off paying and invoices sent to me by Wirefly. The charges of $699.98 to my Visa card 8298 need to be credit ASAP... I have all ready contacted my Credit Card company and the local police department on false charges to my credit card. Second of all the Visa Card with the last for of 8298 should have never been used, for this was not the Visa primary card i gave Wirefly to charge me with. Your prompt attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Ricardo
Bentonville, Arkansas

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Wireless Retail

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireflyCom/District-Of-Columbia-County-Washington-DC-20007/WireflyCom-charged-an-unathorized-credit-plus-charge-me-for-deposites-that-i-did-not-agr-255178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.Com