Complaint Review: Wirefly/InPhonic/cellphonerebates.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Wirefly/InPhonic/cellphonerebates.com
Department - 63784 Customer Appreciation Rebate, PO Box 52900 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Wirefly/InPhonic/cellphonerebates.com Made all the deadlines--never received my rebate--can't get anyone on the phone!! Phoenix Arizona

So I bought this phone in FEBRUARY from Wirefly.com. If I followed the directions on the "$170 Customer Appreciation Rebate"offer, I should have received a check. Kind of a no-brainer. HOWEVER, apparently I sent my submission in TOO early even though it included my 2nd wireless bill as directed. SO, I re-sent my submission--still within the confines of the directions.

After the 2nd submission, I waited 30days and called the number 866-800-4303. Funny how they don't really answer the phone--just a recording saying that they were experiencing a problem with submissions and that there was a delay ---all submissions were being reprocessed!!

When I looked online at cellphonerebates.com, I couldn't find my submission. I became even more enraged when I called last month only to find that they have not changed their recording since JULY. I called a couple of days ago and the recording said they were experiencing an unusually high call volume---AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME!!!

What the hell is wrong with this picture. Why does WIREFLY allow these jerks to run these scams through them? I bought my phone from them and got stabbed in the back. I tell everyone I can to NEVER buy from this company. I wish I could say I dont still look in the mail for my check--but I could really use that money.

Hillary
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireflyInPhoniccellphonerebatescom/Phoenix-Arizona-85072/WireflyInPhoniccellphonerebatescom-Made-all-the-deadlines-never-received-my-rebate-ca-212163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly/InPhonic/cellphonerebates.com