Complaint Review: Wirefly/Inphonic

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2007

• Reported By:Clifton New Jersey
Wirefly/Inphonic
P O Box 10965 White Bear Lake, MN White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Wirefly/Inphonic Rebate Ripoff White Bear Lake Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: you probably changed your plan

In November 2006 I bought one family plan with 5 phones and 12 month contract. I was promised three $50, a $40 and a $30 rebate with my phones. I filed everything as described on the forms and waited. After about 2 months they notified me on the www.cellphonerebates.com that my four of the rebates were denied because,"The terms of this rebate require that you maintain the wireless service plan that you originally signed up for to be eligible to collect your rebate claim. Your wireless carrier reported that you have either downgraded your plan or reduced your contract term." I haven't done anything listed in this explanation and they still won't honor my rebates. I have contacted them several times and they still tell me that they are looking into the problems. And it has been 7 months since I signed my contract.

DO NOT BUY FROM WIREFLY WHICH IS OPERATED BY INPHONIC, IF YOU WANT YOUR REBATES. This guys are hungry for your money and they won't honor your rebates.

Divyesh
Clifton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireflyInphonic/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0550/WireflyInphonic-Rebate-Ripoff-White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-263698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly/Inphonic

you probably changed your plan

AUTHOR: Youarewrong33 - (U.S.A.)

If u combined your plans or added any lines that would be considered a downgrade(obviously). I am not trying to be rude but I have done many many many rebates and as much as you might think they are trying to rip you off, they are not. They wouldn't offer rebates if they had no intention of paying. If you made any changes to your plan, you should be denied because you were offered that rebate for signing up for the EXACT plan that you ordered the phone with. Companies are NOT out to get you.