Complaint Review: Wirefly.com Aka InPhonic

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Wirefly.com Aka InPhonic
www.wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wirefly.com Aka InphonicWirefly.com Aka InPhonic Two Years, Written Letters, Phone Calls, and Still No Rebate from Wirefly.com (c) (d)

*Consumer Suggestion: InPhonic Rebates Handled By Young America in Minnesota

This complaint is in regard to two rebate offers for a Motorola V360 cellular phone. These offers were not fulfilled as a part of a sales agreement between Wirefly.com and myself. My decision to purchase this product in February of 2006 from Wirefly.com was based upon their offer of two mail-in rebates (one rebate of $100.00 and one rebate of $70.00).

I believe that I performed my obligations under the sales contract for the Motorola V360 Rebates by paying the full purchase price and by completing the rebate forms provided by Wirefly.com in April of 2006. In fact, I submitted the rebate forms, proof of purchase, receipts, and required T-Mobile Bill twice. This is because I was contacted by Wirefly.com (or their third-party rebate processor) after I originally submitted the materials with a request for more copies of the materials. I complied with the second request and submitted the materials once again.

To date Wirefly.com has not fulfilled their binding contractual agreement by providing me with my rebates. Even after submitted the required materials twice, I have not received a check in the amount of $100.00 or a second check in the amount of $70.00. Instead, I have received letters informing me that I need to once again submit materials that I have previously submitted (twice).

I believe that the actions of Wirefly.com and/or those of the rebate processing company associated with Wirefly.com may constitute consumer fraud.

Clay
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom-Aka-InPhonic/nationwide/Wireflycom-Aka-InphonicWireflycom-Aka-InPhonic-Two-Years-Written-Letters-Phone-Calls-317689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com Aka InPhonic

#1 Consumer Suggestion

InPhonic Rebates Handled By Young America in Minnesota

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

All of you out there waiting on rebates from InPhonic or an AT&T sponsored rebate through InPhonic, please call the company that is handling the rebates currently. It's located in Young America, Minnesota. Their toll-free number is:
866-852-8617

Please log back on to this website and share your experience if you do or don't have any success getting your rebate by doing this.