• Report: #220523

Complaint Review: Wirefly.com, Inphonic, A1 Wireless, Continental Promotion Group, Wireless Marketplace

• Submitted: Tue, November 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 27, 2008

• Reported By:Wingdale New York
inphonic.com, wirefly.com Internet U.S.A.

Wirefly.com, Inphonic.com, A1 Wireless, Continental Promotion Group, Wireless Marketplace Took my money didn't refund it when item was returned, ripoff, fraudulent billing practices Washington District of Columbia Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Nothing to do with Continental Promotion Group

I recently purchased a wireless headset on 9/26/06, was charged for it on 9/29/06, received the item a few days later, but it was not the one I ordered so I called them, got an RA number and sent the item back to the company during the first week of October.

About a week later I checked the website of whereismyorder.com to see whether it was accepted and processed, which is was but after looking several times I found that the payment was still in the process of being refunded even after nearly 6 weeks.

I contacted the company via email and they assured me via return email on October 26 that it would be refunded within 5-7 business days. Yet here we are on the 14th of November and I still don't have my money back.

I again contacted the company via telephone this morning and found out that they have to forward the request to the finance dept. once again to have the money credited to my charge card and was told that there was no way to speak to someone in that particular dept. Apparently all calls are answered in another country for their customer service dept.

Word to the wise....stay as far away from any and all of the internet websites and company names that are listed here, because as I've noticed and have learned, you are going to get screwed!!! I checked out the information on dc.bbb.org and found info on the company that lists several phone numbers and addresses, so you should check it out before you buy or if you're in the same boat I am. Good luck and BEWARE!!

Catherine
Wingdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2006 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom-Inphonic-A1-Wireless-Continental-Promotion-Group-Wireless-Marketplace/internet/Wireflycom-Inphoniccom-A1-Wireless-Continental-Promotion-Group-Wireless-Marketplace-220523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com, Inphonic, A1 Wireless, Continental Promotion Group, Wireless Marketplace

Just 1 thing--- whereismyorder.com---

is not our rebate website, so before you trash talk the rebate center you should get your story straight.