Complaint Review: Wirefly.com, Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Stockton California
Wirefly.com, Sprint PCS
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: Sprint Post Office Box 11315 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Wirefly.com, Sprint PCS Sprint PCS; charges for services they don't, can't won't provide. Ripoff Kansas City Missouri

I switched from Nextel to Sprint in February of this year. I was told that if I switched from Nextel to Sprint I would have better service and that I would have more choices; multimedia, free calls to other Nextel/ Sprint users.

I got a spam email from Wirefly.com offering a new Red Razor Motorola phone with a Sprint Employee discount plant of 1250 hours, free SMS messages, free picture mail; unlimited web. I also clicked the box that offered unlimited web via; Sprint's Mobile Broadband Power Vision Network, for only $5 bucks a month.

However what I got was different, I didn't get the free SMS messages until I complained for three months. I don't have access to MySprint.com because I'm told that the migrating of Nextel into Sprint is the cause of the problem, this has been a problem for the last FIVE MONTHS. I also can't use all the features of the All Sport GPS service I pay $6.99 a month for. I can't download music I have already paid for and should be able to download.

I also can't have the Mobile Broadband because Sprint claims it won't work with my service plan and they can't amend my plan to include Mobile Broadband.

I have written letters to corporate regarding the false sale of services Sprint now claims can't be COMBINED with the offer I bought into through WireFly.com.

I have demanded that Sprint ether give me the services I have paid for or cancel my account without an early disconnection fee of $200.

Jeff
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom-Sprint-PCS/Kansas-City-Missouri-64112/Wireflycom-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-PCS-charges-for-services-they-dont-cant-wont-provide-260533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com, Sprint PCS