Complaint Review: Wirefly.com - Wireless Rebate

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:thousand oaks California
Wirefly.com - Wireless Rebate
Po Box 1005517-bcb White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Wirefly.com/ Inphonic I contacted the rebate center several times during 2007 to inquire about status. They told me that the check was in the mail. I never received any of my 4 rebates. Today, the main phone no. that I have for them is disconnected. I feel I am a victim of fraud. White Bear Lake Minnesota

I contacted the rebate center several times during 2007 to inquire about status. They told me that the check was in the mail. I never received any of my 4 rebates (I purchased 2 phones from wirefly, each phone had 2 rebates). Today, the main phone no. that I have for the rebate center is disconnected. I have no further recourse. They ripped me off!

Kheraux
thousand oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom-Wireless-Rebate/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0517/Wireflycom-Inphonic-I-contacted-the-rebate-center-several-times-during-2007-to-inquire-a-309455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com - Wireless Rebate