Complaint Review: Wirefly.com

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
Wirefly.com
www.wirefly.com Internet U.S.A.

Wirefly.com Rebate Ripoff Internet

I was told by wifefly if I send in my 4th cellphone bill I would receive a 50.00 rebate for both of my cell phones. The bill was sent to them on time, and they also had enough time to process my claim. I call them several times about my rebate and received the run around, just two days ago I receive a email that my claim was process and they had made a internal error, and that I should receive my rebate soon, when I check my e-mail today(07-17-07) my claim was denied. I have call serveral time today did not get an answer. please donot buy anything from this company.

Andrea
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom/internet/Wireflycom-Rebate-Ripoff-Internet-261509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com