Complaint Review: Wirefly.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wirefly.com Is The Worst CELL PHONE COMPANY EVER I did not purchase anything.. they put a hold on money in my account and now they are telling me 5-7 business days til I can get my money back,. Internet Internet

I went online to purchse new phones. Wirefly.com came up and I entered all my information in there to see if I was approved for at&t service. Well wirefly.com put a hold on 200.00 in my account and then blamed me for purchasing insurrance on phones. Saying that is why it was so much to hold. I said I am not going to receive any phones so why are you gonna put a hold on my money. I was not approved for there services. Now they are telling me 4 days before christmas that it will take 5 to 7 business days for the hold to lift from the account. ok. that is not it. Then I called after canceling my order. Now mind you I was not approved and I still had to cancel my order. then I called to see how I could get the hold released. they told me to call them with bank info and faxd number. But my bank requires them to get a Authorization code in order to process the refund. The women there would not listen. said she was not going to help me if I did not have a fax number. I tried to tell her that they had to call to get an auth. code. she would not listen. and still even after I give her the info it will still take 2 - 3 days for them to send the info over to my bank. so it will still take 5 business days. All this over something I was not approved for and did not receive.

I do not reccommend wirefly.com

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireflycom/nationwide/Wireflycom-Is-The-Worst-CELL-PHONE-COMPANY-EVER-I-did-not-purchase-anything-they-put-a-293676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wirefly.com