Complaint Review: Wireless Advocates, LLC

4401 4th Ave S, Seattle, Washington United States of America
  • Phone: 206-354-3904
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Wireless Advocates, LLC Costco 001 Seattle Incomptent, powerless, ripoff, Seattle, Washington

First, this kiosk is located in Navy Base Exchange, Mayport and NAS Jacksonville, Florida. They use Costco software to establish your cell phone account, but they may have other kiosks. Stay away from Wirelees Advocates, LLC- do not purchase cell phone service from this group, go directly to the carrier of your choice.

Purchased 3 cell phone from the kiosk located at Nex Mayport Florida. Activated service on Verizon. I am in no way giving a negative report to Verizon. I am telling u to steer away from doing business at kiosks operated by Wireless Advocates, LLC.

This company set up my account incorrectly. I activated 3 phone, 2 iPhones to share 4Gigs of data. They set up each iPhone individually on 4 gigs . That is $180.00 each account, and should be $180.00 total. Contacted Verizon to place all phones on 1 acct the way I originally requested. Verizon fixed my account, but I had to pay to close out the acct set up incorrectly. Verizon rep told me to go back to Wireless Advocates,LLC and request they waive my activation fees for my troubles and their mistake.

Went back to kiosk and Teresa (manager at kiosk) called Verizon to waive fees, but said Verizon would not waive. Asked for her manager and she would not give me his name. Said she would contact him and get back to me. Didn't get back to me. I called many times to resolve and nothing but the run around. "We cannot waive fees ourselves and the company is refusing". Called Verizon several times and back and forth with Teresa, Mike, other manager at NAS kiosk and never resolved.

Big headache and time wasted to get them to waive activation fees for their mistake. Bottom line, I got Verizon to Waive 2 activation fees, but all Wireless Advocate, LLC offered was $40.00 toward accessories which I have not received because they told me to hold off on the accessories credit because they were sure to resolve my issue.

Do not do business with Wireless Advocates,LLC. Kiosk located at military bases, Costco. Etc. go directly to carrier of choice they are sure to provide better service and do what they say.

Big headache with Wireless Advocates, LLC. Do not recommend. Save yourself the trouble they are quick to take your money and powerless thereafter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Advocates-LLC/Seattle-Washington-98134-2311/Wireless-Advocates-LLC-Costco-001-Seattle-Incomptent-powerless-ripoff-Seattle-Washin-1007688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Advocates, LLC