Complaint Review: Wireless Advocates/ Sales Associate- Oscar

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Janice — Pemberton New Jersey United States of America
Wireless Advocates/ Sales Associate- Oscar
100 Centerton Road Mount Laurel, New Jersey United States of America

*UPDATE Employee: Wireless Advocates Response To: "Wireless Advocates/ Sales Associate- Oscar Incompotent & Negligent!! Mount Laurel, New Jersey"

On January 7, 2012, I purchased the Samsumg Stratosphere cell phone from the Wireless Advocate Kiosk at the Costco Store located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.  Two days after I purchased the phone, I had some problems with internet access and the display.  I checks a few review online and that appears to be the problem with the phone.

The return policy indicates you have 14 days and the phone can be returned for a full refund.  On January 11, 2012, I went to return the phone and have my old phone reactivated.  The sale associate was a young man named Oscar.   He called the customer service department to reactivate my phone and everything appears to be okay.  While I was waiting the Manager, Sean was having a tantrum because there 3 other customers returning phones.  He was very unprofessional.  Oscar said, the my old phone was reactivated.

He tested the line.  Then, he asked me if that was my phone number.  I said, NO!  That's my niece's phone which is part of my family plan.  Then, he started saying, Oh My God, Oh My God!  I need the other phone to change the SIM Card.  I informed him, my niece's phone is with her at Rutgers in New Brunswick.  He said, I won't be able to reactivate her phone without replacing the SIM Card.  After numerous phone calls and more than 60 minutes, he was able to correct the lines.

Prior to leaving, I checked my photos and music on my old phone.  That when I discovered he corrupted my memory card.  All of my pictures and music has been lost.  Also, I had to purchase a new memory card.  All of that could have been avoided if he verified my phone number in the beginning.  To make matter worse, he screwed up my account when he called customer service.  My qualified upgrade still has not been restored, but my account show a new 2 year contract.  Currently, I don't have a new phone.  My qualifted upgrade is lost, but I have a new 2 year contract in place.

I called and left 3 messages for the District Manager, Frank Sundiemier at Wireless Advocates.  He has not called me yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Advocates-Sales-Associate-Oscar/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Wireless-Advocates-Sales-Associate-Oscar-Incompotent-Negligent-Mount-Laurel-New-Je-822544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Advocates/ Sales Associate- Oscar

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (United States of America)

I am a Customer Service Specialist at Wireless Advocates headquarters, and am concerned to hear of your unhappiness with your recent transaction at one of our kiosks in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.

We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and when we do not meet expectations, it is important for us to know so that we may understand and address each situation accordingly.

If you or any of our customers are unable to get an appropriate resolution to ANY problem at your local Wireless Advocates kiosk ,we strongly urge you to immediately contact our customer service team at customerservice@wirelessadvocates.com or www.wirelessadvocates.com  under "Contact Us". If you do not have access via email we strongly recommend you contact us by mail at Wireless Advocates Support Headquarters, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 1250, Seattle, WA, 98121.

Wireless Advocates, at all levels and positions, is dedicated to our core values which help them to assist our customers, and for our customers to view us as experts.  These values include a strong commitment to service and integrity. We hope to hear from you.