interference

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Garden Grove California United States of America
Wireless Advocates
2101 Fourth Ave, Suite 1250 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Wireless Advocates Wireless Advocates Represenative Lied regarding rebates Seattle, Washington

In September of 2011 I was in a Staples store located in Garden Grove, Ca.   I was approached by a representative of Wireless Advocates.  The representatives name was Joe Kanhu.

Joe asked me what Wireless Company I had and I replied Verizon.  He told me if I upgraded my phones he would make it worth my while.  I told him I was not happy with Verizon, but he told me if I upgraded he would guarantee me that I would get paid $100.00 per phone, since we have 4 phones on our account, that would mean I would receive $400.00 dollars.  I asked him if this was true and he stated that it was and that is what I would receive.

I agreed to do so after going home and consulting with my husband.  Him and I returned to the store where my husband asked Joe if what he told me was correct and Joe replied that it was.

So, we agreed, filled out the paperwork and picked out our 4 phones which Joe assured us would get us the rebates.  He told us we should get our $400.00 in gift cards within 3-4 weeks.  When we did not receive, or hear anything we returned to the store.  We were then told by Joe, that he forgot to tell us, but we were suppose to turn in our old phones.  So we returned the following day with our phones.  Joe took them and filled out the paperwork to ship them to the company.  He gave us the UPS tracking paperwork.

As of now, 8 months later, we still have not heard anything regarding this.  We have made numerous calls to representatives of Wireless Advocates and each time given different excuses.  We were even told one time that the Check is in the mail, yeah right!

It now comes down to the fact that it is not about the money, but it is the principle of the matter.  If companies are allowed to lie and cheat the consumers, then what good is consumers rights?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Advocates/Seattle-Washington-98121/Wireless-Advocates-Wireless-Advocates-Represenative-Lied-regarding-rebates-Seattle-Washi-876786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Advocates