Complaint Review: Wireless Advocates

• Reported By: Clyde Wilson — Houston Texas United States of America
Wireless Advocates

Wireless Advocates CostCo Rebate fraud Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Never Again Wireless Advocates

*UPDATE Employee: Wireless Advocates Response To: "Wireless Advocates CostCo Rebate fraud Internet, Internet"

I got an e-mail flyer from CostCo about a special on a Galaxy IIs phone.

I place the order yesterday, and it had a $50 rebate promised from T-Mobile.  The page the process sent me to to get the rebate form said that there was no rebate available for me.  I checked the page again today; same result.

I e-mailed the company yesterday and asked for a rebate form; no response.

So - today I called and cancelled my order.  I am not holding my breath that their company is actually competent enough to handle canceling the 2 year extension of my contract with T-Mobile - so I'm sure that's going to be another issue to be researched.

I wish I had read the many complaints on this website before doing business with them - but, fortunately, I won't be out any money.

CostCo has disappointed me; my years with them have been good,  but I'm cancelling my membership and going with Sam's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Advocates/internet/Wireless-Advocates-CostCo-Rebate-fraud-Internet-Internet-824172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Advocates

Never Again Wireless Advocates

AUTHOR: Business owner - (USA)

Wireless Advocates has a pattern of sales that includes throwing a contract in front of everyone - even for a bogus phone rebate.

Lesson Learned - don't trust the untrustworthy.
Glad I read this! This appears to be Wireless Advocates Sales Plan.

Wireless advocates has no defense against this one. Move on and avoid them.

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (United States of America)

I am a Customer Service Specialist at Wireless Advocates headquarters, and am concerned to hear of your unhappiness with your recent transaction through our website.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and when we do not meet expectations, it is important for us to know so that we may understand and address each situation accordingly.
If you or any of our customers are unable to get an appropriate resolution to ANY problem at your local Wireless Advocates kiosk ,we strongly urge you to immediately contact our customer service team at customerservice@wirelessadvocates.com or www.wirelessadvocates.com  under contact us. If you do not have access via email we strongly recommend you contact us by mail at Wireless Advocates Support Headquarters, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 1250, Seattle, WA, 98121.

Wireless Advocates, at all levels and positions, is dedicated to our core values which help them to assist our customers, and for our customers to view us as experts.  These values include a strong commitment to service and integrity. We hope to hear from you.