license

• Reported By: Wildanimalpark — GREER South Carolina
Wireless Advocates
2101 4th Avenue #1250 Internet United States of America

Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates Failure to fulfill rebate Internet

Purchased a Razr Maxx HD on 03/13/2013 because of the FREE accessory bundle, Dock and case, included for free.  It was to be received with in 30 days.  I mailed the form and it was received by Stuart Lee Rebates 03/18/2013.  I still do not have my dock or case.

My phone has been unprotected for 40 days as I did not want to buy a case as I was to receive a case for free.  I have not purchased a dock as I was to receive that for free as well.  I use my phone for navigation daily and it has grown old trying to find a way to prop the phone and navigate in my new home town.

I called Costco who transferred me to Wireless Advocates but they only handle Online Sales not store sales.  Costco says they do not handle the cell phone complaints.

It seems to me that when they received my rebate on 3/18/2013 they would send me a letter saying they were back ordered.  Why wait until after they were to be delivered to send a letter saying another 60 days for Motorola to ship.  What place takes 90 days to receive a product?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Advocates/internet/Wireless-Advocates-Stuart-Lee-Rebates-Failure-to-fulfill-rebate-Internet-1046124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Advocates