Complaint Review: Wireless Champs (Valencia)

• Submitted: Fri, February 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: Veronica — valencia California United States of America
Wireless Champs (Valencia)
24201 w valencia blvd, suite 159 Valencia, California United States of America

Wireless Champs (Valencia) Exclusive T-Mobile dealer Worst t-mobile place to buy phones , lies ,broken and shattered promises is all you will get Valencia, California

Now now where to start . I was walking by first week of Feb with my wife at westfield Valencia mall and i was greeted by some guys at this mobile kiosk  in front of victoria secrets called wireless champs . They asked me who am i with upon inquiring i told that i am currently using Verizon and still got few months left with contract .They very confidently said that they will pay my cancellation fee if i switch over . I was not convinced and told them i am happy right now but within a min they said that they will waive the activation fee and apply 15% discount on my bill every months . they showed me that i will pay 50$ less every month . so i told them to go ahead . I bought a Motorola cliq and blackberry 9700 for my wife . Paid $200 for each . and ported my number over to T-mobile and left happy .

After a week i received my Verizon bill and there was a total of 850$ charge which included $350 cancellation free for each phone . I took this bill back to the kiosk and asked them to pay the cancellation fee as promised but they changed their story by saying well " The discount that we applied saves you $25 dollar a month so during this 2 year contract your cancellation fee will be covered up . I got pissed and told them this is not what i was told i will not pay $700 out of my pocket and then wait for 2 years to recover it . But they were not willing to listen Pissed i told them that i will bring the phones back . Next day i went back again with both of the phones and was told that they can not return it right now cause the Manager isn't there . I was like what does a return has to do anything with the manager and i was told only managers can do a return so i will have to come back tomorrow  again . I was not able to go there cause of work . Also when i was at Wal-Mart i saw the phones that they sold me for $200 each was only $75 at walmart .

i went back there after a week and told them that how they ripped me off and i was told well we waived your activation fee that covers up for the cost of the phone . So where in the hell is the discount that i was told i will be getting  ??? While my returns were getting done i saw another lady waiting for some $400 credits that they promised her a while ago and she was about to go to collections .
I returned the phones and was really pissed and happy . I was told by my friend that this company has a Habit of doing this to customers just to get sales .They screwed him over as well .
I will not recommend any one of you to buy phones from this Kiosk they are bunch if scam artists.
PLEASE BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Champs-Valencia/Valencia-California-91355/Wireless-Champs-Valencia-Exclusive-T-Mobile-dealer-Worst-t-mobile-place-to-buy-phones--575130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Champs (Valencia)

blanket