Complaint Review: Wireless Hospital Cell Phone & Computer Repair Center

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Rita — Dallas Texas
Wireless Hospital Cell Phone & Computer Repair Center
401 N. Central Expy -#700 Richardson, Texas USA

Wireless Hospital Cell Phone & Computer Repair Center WHCORWireless Hospital Deceptive Trade Practices Richardson Texas

*Consumer Comment: Can you contact me please?

*Consumer Comment: Can you please let me know if we can meet?

August 2013 -I brought in my iPad for cracked screen repair and Raj, the technician and owner of Wireless Hospital mentioned that he also sells iPads that he has already repaired for half the price of Apple's advertised prices.

I let him repair my cracked screen and I purchased an iPad from Raj. The very next day I brought it back because the iPad would not take a charge or turn on. Raj told me to use another iPad he had in the back until he could check it out. The iPad that Raj gave me to use began typing by itself within 2 days- it was like it was haunted. I would turn it on and it would start typing away!

I brought it back to Raj and he took it back in the room for repair, gave it back to me and said it's fixed but my original iPad is not fixable & he has no idea what's wrong with it. He said to keep the one he had just fixed instead. I leave the store and  the iPad begin typing by itself again within 2 days. It  would only type the letters 'm', 'i' and space bar. This time when I brought it back, a technician named Ryan was there & said Raj was on vaction but called Raj on the phone & Raj okayed the repair.  This time it took a week before I got a call that it was fixed.

I went to pick it up and Ryan said that he fixed it by installing a new digitizer & I wiould not be having this problem again but within 4 to 5 days it was typing by itself again. I am a patient person but at this point, when I took it back, it was my 4th 90 minute round trip back to the store so I asked Raj for my money back and he said no he would just fix it - no refunds, so I left it with him again for another week.

It's now November & I have made a total of eight 90 minute roundtrips to this store & the ipad is still broken! I am done & just want to warn any unsuspecting buyer looking for a bargain - do not shop at the Wireless Hospital. In between August & November, the screen Raj replaced on my other iPad also cracked while I was using it! I didn't even drop it. Of course, when I told Raj about it, he said I must have been pressing too hard on the glass! What!? He offered a generous 10% discount to replace the cracked screen but I declined. refusing to be a fool one more time.

Attempting one last effort for him to refeem himself, I asked if he would just take the iPad that I bought from him back & give me a store credit to get accessories and cases but he said no, my only option is to let him keep trying to fix it.

So, no thank you Raj. Lesson Learned - Buyer Beware! He only takes cash & debit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Hospital-Cell-Phone-Computer-Repair-Center/Richardson-Texas-75080/Wireless-Hospital-Cell-Phone-Computer-Repair-Center-WHCORWireless-Hospital-Deceptive-Tr-1099701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Hospital Cell Phone & Computer Repair Center

Can you contact me please?

AUTHOR: Mayra33 - ()

Hi, I was another victim of this person who refuses to pay me back the money he broke!  I am looking forward to sue him and get my money back. However, am also looking for other victims like me to reenforce my sue case and to stop people like him to keep stealing from the public. Can you plese contact me? My e-mail is mayraa_2682@yahoo.com

Can you please let me know if we can meet?

AUTHOR: Mayra33 - ()

I post a claim on December 04, 2013 from the same guy! I want to know if you can let me know what was the end of the story? Did you sue him? I'm planning to do so and it would be a lot of help if we can be together in this issue... Please let me know. You can contact me at cisnerosmonica25@yahoo.com.