Complaint Review: Wireless To Go in Jensen Beach a Verizon Authorized dealer

• Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: Rose — Port St Lucie Florida United States of America
Wireless To Go in Jensen Beach a Verizon Authorized dealer
2533 NW Federal Highway Jensen Beach, Florida United States of America

Wireless To Go in Jensen Beach a Verizon Authorized dealer Claimed to search computer for account details and discounts. Lied about discount and charged full price - refused return and never explained they could not offer discount as an authorized dealer! Jensen Beach, Florida

Went into Verizon store to do an assumption line. Chris the clerk checked computer and tried to talk me into a Blackberry or Driod FREE upgrade. My upgrade is not due until June - soI got suspicious of what he was saying. I decided not to handle phone issues at this store and purchased a phone charger to get me by. He charged me full price - so I said my husband is a Fed Ex employee andI am a Florida state employee we get a discount on accesories. He appeared to type away and said "I'm sorry there are no discount promos at this time". I paid full price. I asked if I needed to end up getting a new phone was this charger returnable. He said "Yes, and make sure you come see me", as he handed me his card. The next day I went to another Verizone store - they did the assumption line and sold me a phone charger with the proper discount. It was explained that I was at an authorized dealer and authorized dealers do not HAVE to offer same discounts and/or promos.

I returned to the Verizone AUTHORIZED DEALER store to return my unused phone charger.I was told NO RETURNS. Even whenI stated the incorrect information I was given and the lie about my discount they did nothing. I have contacted Verizon who said they would look into the practices of this authorized dealer and should enough complaints come in - action could be taken. Luckily I am only out $32.00, not hundreds on an upgrade I was not entitled too!

I am posting this so you do not do business with them and make sure you do not go to an authorized dealer, but a real Verizone store.Verizon backs up their products, accepts returns, and offers proper customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-To-Go-in-Jensen-Beach-a-Verizon-Authorized-dealer/Jensen-Beach-Florida-34957/Wireless-To-Go-in-Jensen-Beach-a-Verizon-Authorized-dealer-Claimed-to-search-computer-for-680624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless To Go in Jensen Beach a Verizon Authorized dealer

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC