Complaint Review: Wireless Zone

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: BCR — Maple glen Pennsylvania
Wireless Zone
912 North Bethlehem Pike Springhouse, Pennsylvania United States of America

Wireless Zone Total Fraud They Represent Themselves a Verizon and Sell You Inferior Phones Springhouse, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Information on Verizon Wireless policies:

I went to this store thinking I was going to a Verizon Store as I have since 1997.  I even asked if they were Verizon employees and they said yes.  I went to purchase an Iphone 5 and was talked into the Samsung Droid.  I later found out they make more commission on the Droid then they do on an Iphone.  I've had the phone about a month and am having trouble with the phone.  I am in the car all day and on the phone alot.  It will not stay connected to my bluetooth.  Same problem in both my cars.  I took the phone back and talked to the salesmen who sold me the phone.  He asked me who sold him the phone, when I said it was him, he walked into the back of the store, went into a room, closed the door and made someone else wait on me.  I was told the only option was to purchase a new Iphone for $600.  The arrogance at that store was astounding.  I called Verizon directly and of course "their hands are tied".  Verizon did try calling the store and they we told, they would give me a refurbished phone in exchange.  How ridiculous.

I warn everyone to stay away from these stores.  Go directly to Verizon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Zone/Springhouse-Pennsylvania-19002/Wireless-Zone-Total-Fraud-They-Represent-Themselves-a-Verizon-and-Sell-You-Inferior-Phone-1035437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Zone

Information on Verizon Wireless policies:

AUTHOR: Verizon Wireless Zone - ()

Whenever a phone is purchased from a Verizon Wireless corporate store or a Verizon Wireless premium retailer you have a 14 day period where you may return or exchange a phone to another model if you would like. After 14 days that is no longer an option. If a phone is defective it is under a one year warranty and can be replaced free of charge. It is the policy of Verizon Wireless that the replacement phone sent by Verizon Wireless' warranty department is a certified like new replacement phone. If you are unhappy about receiving a free phone from warranty and would like to purchase a new phone of the same model or a different model such as the iphone, you would be required to purchase the phone at the full retail price ($664 for iphone 5) if there is no upgrade available. These policies are Verizon wide and do not change depending on the type of Verizon store you purchase the phone from. Wireless Zone prides themselves on customer service and takes the time with each customer to make sure their phone is working properly, however we must abide by certain guidelines that every Verizon store must adhere to. Feel free to stop by to have one of our reps properly set the phone up to the Bluetooth in your car or to call the Verizon Wireless rebate department for you to discuss replacement options.