Complaint Review: Wireless shop llc

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Wireless world — binghamton New York
Wireless shop llc
229 broad st. new britain , Connecticut USA

Wireless shop llc the wireless shop WARNING LIARS AND CHEATERS new britain Connecticut

I have two store location in upstate ny where we do over 120 activation for h20 a month. during the middle of 2012 i received a call from a dealer for the wireless shop by the name of john ceneviva and we ended up signing on with this company as a dealer. since then they have ripped us off almost every month.

because they offered free sims, collateral and fast shipping i never really cared that they cheated me on at least 15 activations every month. Finally 3 months ago they cheated me on almost 80 activations, so i called there commissions department and all hell broke out.  The same person would answer pretending they were someone else in a different office and gave me so many lies that it made me go crazy. after a week of calling they finally told me that it would be taken care of in my next commotion check. the next check comes and it is less then the first check and without any regards to good business ethics they have since stopped answering my calls and hang up every-time they here my voice.  its been almost 3 months and no one will even talk to me to explain why they are cheating me blindly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-shop-llc/new-britain-Connecticut/Wireless-shop-llc-the-wireless-shop-WARNING-LIARS-AND-CHEATERS-new-britain-Connecticut-1100821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless shop llc