Complaint Review: Wisconsin Singles

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: mschram45 — Sun Prairie Wisconsin
Wisconsin Singles
3060 N Hemlock Circle Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA

Wisconsin Singles Singles Station Dating - Match Made In Heaven, Bentonville Singles.com - NWARSingles.com, eLove, Singles Station Dating Company, BentonvilleSingles.com Scam Rip off EXPENSIVE Broken Arrow, Oklahoma TOTAL SCAM! Broken Arrow Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Satisfaction

Singles Station claims that they have a 70% success ratio.  They claim that they will match you with people that meet your specific criteria.  They claim that they have tons of great members who are professionals and are educated.

First of all, they did not fulfill their contract. I had already paid $2,200 by this point, and although I was unhappy with the service in general I felt I was trapped into the contract.

The first guy wouldn't let me leave without signing up as he promised I would be matched, they have matched me with 2 that are nothing I requested...I called to complain & Ann told me there was a slim chance we would find me a match anyway...then why am I paying for this?! I want out & want a refund & they aren't being helpful.

Also, they change their name a lot.  I called in today and it's now eLove.  I originally saw a sign Wisconsin Singles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisconsin-Singles/Broken-Arrow-Oklahoma-74012/Wisconsin-Singles-Singles-Station-Dating-Match-Made-In-Heaven-Bentonville-Singlescom-1115095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisconsin Singles

Satisfaction

AUTHOR: mschram45 - ()

After filing this report the company (Ann)  has done whatever they can to find me suitable matches.  I am not sure why the things occurred that originally took place but as of now they are working with me and things are going better.  I think there was simply a lack of communication.  Ann has been great to work with and I know that she is doing whatever it takes to help me in this search.

The one thing that does remain is that the original person I met with is a definite salesman and is very high pressure in his sales pitch.