Complaint Review: Wisdek

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Hilary — New York City New York
Wisdek
180 Brodie Drive Richmond Hill, ON Internet United States of America

Wisdek SEO Company Rude Telemarketers - no manners at all! Richmond Hill, Internet

I was last approached by Wisdek a month and a half ago by a woman named Thai. She's tried several times to contact me and my secretary kept brushing her away. She kept calling back until I finally picked up the phone to speak with her. She seemed very anxious and used the right words - stating that she worked with several other medical and cosmetic businesses in my area.

Initially, I was concerned over the bad publicity Wisdek was getting. I voiced that concern, but Thai seemed very pushy. In fact, she transferred me to another guy in her department - Ryan. Ryan had the answers to everything and was very patient - as if he was a slow talker. I refused to sign up with them, but the phone calls did not stop there.

My next concern, there's too much noise in the background and I could hear every single thing that was being said. At one point, I heard one guy in the background use the F word.

Hilary, New York City, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisdek/internet/Wisdek-SEO-Company-Rude-Telemarketers-no-manners-at-all-Richmond-Hill-Internet-1034943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisdek