Complaint Review: Wisdom Financial

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: AggitatedConsumer — Marlton New Jersey
Wisdom Financial
Great Neck, New York USA

Wisdom Financial Disgruntle Employee taking personal vendettas on consumer Great Neck New York

*Consumer Comment: Yep, All Their Fault

The representative by the name of Chris from Wisdom Financial is very disrespectful and took a personal vendetta and had my car repossessed. According to the contract of my loan if I fall 30 days past due dring the first 6 months of my loan then that is grounds for repossession. This is my 6th month and i haven't fallen past 30 days. I get thses nasty calls from Chris ad this past week I was on my job and could not have a cell phone the floor because that is grounds for immediate termonation, so when a call came through I quickly reache in my pocket and sent it to voicemail. Lo and behold it was Chris and he left a nasty message about me sending to voicemail. So I called and ask him why does he leave those nasty messages on my phone, he says he has he right to after a certain amount of days of payment being late, ok understanable, but when I said it was not neccessasary he proceeded to curse me and say he can say what ever the F*** he wants to say.

Then when I asked him why was he talking to me in that manner he said shut the F*** up several times, by this time I was hot and said you are talking really big over the phone and he said shut the F*** up again so I hung up. Mind you my 30 days days would be in 8 days from then. This is the normal payment relationship I have with the company from DAY 1! So before my 30 days I always make my payment! Just so happens that I made my payment on the 19th of June and it was taken out of my bank account and Paul said it was paid and he would talk to me in a few week,have a nice day and I said thank you, you too.

So i come in from church last nite and when my sister go up for work she said my car wasnt outside... I am like huh? I made my payment and it wasn't 30 days past due! I felt like if they were gonna come and get it then I would hav keep my money. I am current on my payments. I refuse to pay for towing nor storage because of someones nasty attitude. These kinds of people cause companies to recieve bad experiences and bring a company down. Paul has been othin but nice to me the perfect rep for the company but this Chris person has been a demon sent straight from hell. So when I do make my payments I rather not take to him at all I make them through Paul. I want justification and I will not stop until I get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisdom-Financial-/Great-Neck-New-York/Wisdom-Financial-Disgruntle-Employee-taking-personal-vendettas-on-consumer-Great-Neck-N-1060603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisdom Financial

Yep, All Their Fault

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

By YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you stated you have been LATE from day one!  Now you wonder why their BILL COLLECTORS are so, so nasty to you!  I suspect this is nothing more than an exaggerated story of still nother sorry subprime, serial deadbeat.