Complaint Review: Wisdom Tree United, Berndette Suarz

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: Karen M — Klamath Falls Oregon
Wisdom Tree United, Berndette Suarz
internet, California USA

Wisdom Tree United Mars Networking. rip=off 475.00 dollars telling me they could lower our interest rate on a hardship modification loan internet California

I am reporting Wisdom Tree United Mars Networking Co.saying they could reduce my interest rate.Myhusband became sick and I had to write a hardship letter why we could not make our mortage loan. She said to fax documents for all transaction. Bank statements,Social Security info. All personal dos. including medicare receipts,all medical receipts. Mortgage loan docs.

All she told me was I could not send info by mail had to fax info only to a fax machine. This made me curious. I believe I was ripped off of 475.00 had to send from Wells Fargo Bank and fax the money to her Co. ( Wisdom Tree Networking Co. Also her e-mail does not go through to me I have sent several e-mails and they all are not delievered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisdom-Tree-United-Berndette-Suarz/internet-California/Wisdom-Tree-United-Mars-Networking-ripoff-47500-dollars-telling-me-they-could-lower-ou-1098264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisdom Tree United, Berndette Suarz