Complaint Review: Wise Media LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Sless — Appleton Wisconsin USA
Wise Media LLC
1911 Grayson Highway Grayson, Georgia United States of America

Wise Media LLC Wise Media deceptive business practices from start to finish Grayson, Georgia

This company sent me a text message confirming my subscription to their Diet Tipz for $9.99 per month. I immediately replied to the text message indicating I did not sign up for this service and did not want their service. I have NEVER gone to a web site, called a phone number, or sent a text message associated with this company. The following month their $9.99 service fee appeared on my T-Mobile bill, (T-Mobile billing period 06/09 07/08) with a phone number to call. I called the number listed (866-269-3094) to explain what happened and that I wanted a refund.

The employee was polite and said it would be in the mail. Over 30 days past and I never received the check, I contacted them again to request the refund check and was again told it would be issued. Today 10/20/12 I have still not received my refund check, I contacted them again today to request a refund check plus an additional $10 to cover the inconvenience of this hassle. I was promised a supervisor would look into this and get a check sent out. I have little trust that I will actually get a refund. This company uses deceptive business practices from start to finish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wise-Media-LLC/Grayson-Georgia-30017/Wise-Media-LLC-Wise-Media-deceptive-business-practices-from-start-to-finish-Grayson-Geor-957689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wise Media LLC